Now, I am exactly 1 hour 35 minutes and 45 seconds too late for my #36morninglenormands. So, this hastag won’t work today, but the good thing is that I have a second option. You remember ? #36dailylenormandchallenge.
Sorry for this delay !
If I tell you, what my team and I have done, since 8:00 a.m., you won’t believe. We have been moving 20 furnitures to my office building. The idea was to bring just a small table and some individual lounge seats . But once we started to set up the scenery, we got so inspired and excited for this Saturday’s Anniversary event. Out of sudden, we figured out that we needed more seats,consoles and decor material. Thankfully it’s done !
Time to relax a little bit…I just got my Skinny-Vanilla-Latte, a croissant and my Lenormand . Here the details for todays tips 🙂
Day 6 #36dailylenormandchallenge
2 + 16 + 33
Clover + Star+ Key
Un-dust this dream-idea-list!
- What? You can’t remember your list ? Come on, get your journal ( the promise of paper and pen ), lean back and get a helping hand from your notes
- The timing couldn’t be better for working on your projects. Have a coffee meeting with your team and do a group-brainstorming.
- Important is, that you listen carefully.
- Let everybody give their point of view. I know, you have a couple of doubts. But sometimes it’s so important to pay attention to the whole pool of ideas.
- By the end you literally have the key 🔐 🔑 to open up new horizons for the next project chapter.
- Happy Tuesday 🌷! • To your and my success 😃☕️☕️
- April 10th, 2018 | Day 6 of #36dailylenormandchallenve
⚜️ @kikisdelacreme is the author & #artist of this #lenormand • you can download it • free in iTunes & Googleplay